Section 1 - Eligibility
(a) New Members
Any citizen of the United States 17 years of age or over, holding current membership in the National Rifle Association, may become a member of RGC following acknowledgment by the Executive Committee and after subscribing to the following pledge and payment of the annual dues.
"THE CLUB PLEDGE"
I certify that I am a citizen of good repute of the United States of America; that I am not a member of any organization or group having as its purpose or one of its purposes the overthrow by force and violence of the Government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions; that I have never been convicted of a crime of violence; and that, if admitted to membership, I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
(b) Continuing Members
Membership is renewable each year by paying the annual dues prior to March 15th and continuing to meet the new member criteria in effect at the time of applying for membership.
(c) Reinstatement of Membership
Any member who has a lapse in membership for any reason must conform with criteria for new membership.
Section 2 - Privileges and Responsibilities
Each member in good standing shall have the following privileges:
- Vote regarding RGC business
- Receive an RGC membership card
- Receive the RGC newsletter
- Serve in any RGC elected or appointed position if so qualified and selected
- Use of RGC ranges when a Range Master is present
- Serve as Range Master (if over 21 years of age and a member for one year) following Instruction as presented at the Annual Range Master Training Seminar as prepared and presented by the Chief Instructor.
- Compete in any club sponsored match
Each member shall have the responsibility to:
- Uphold the bylaws of the RGC
- Subscribe to the meaning of the NRA Pledge
- Pay dues as required by the RGC
- Abide by all range rules as established by RGC